Weibull++ Software Features
Weibull++ is the industry standard in life data analysis (Weibull analysis) for thousands of companies worldwide. The software provides a complete array of data analysis, plotting and reporting tools for standard life data analysis (LDA) with integrated support for a variety of related analyses such as degradation data analysis, warranty data analysis, non-parametric life data analysis, recurrent event data analysis, reliability test design and experiment design & analysis (DOE).
All the Options You Need for Life Data Analysis (Weibull Analysis)
Weibull++ supports all types of life data, including complete, right censored (suspended), left censored, interval censored and free-form data, entered individually or in groups.
The software provides a choice of all major lifetime distributions (including all forms of the Weibull distribution) and a wizard to help you select the one with the best fit for a particular data set. Bayesian-Weibull, Mixed Weibull and Competing Failure Modes analysis methods are also supported.
Results, Plots and Reports at the Click of a Button
Weibull++ provides a complete array of integrated utilities to quickly provide the results, plots and reports you need to support decisions based on analysis results. The Quick Calculation Pad (QCP) allows you to store a log of calculated results. Integrated plot sheets generate a complete array of reliability plots, with customizable settings and convenient tools for annotation. And the software offers two template-based reporting tools that incorporate results based on the data analysis along with your own custom calculations.
Complete Array of Related Analyses
- Design of Experiments (DOE): Weibull++ now supports a variety of experiment design types, including factorial and fractional designs, Taguchi robust designs, response surface method designs and reliability DOE.
- Degradation Data Analysis: Use the Linear, Exponential, Power, Logarithmic, Gompertz or Lloyd-Lipow models to extrapolate the failure times of a product based on its performance (degradation) over a period of time. Weibull++ also includes destructive degradation analysis and the option to create user-defined degradation models.
- Warranty Data Analysis: A choice of data entry formats for using sales/returns data to perform life data analysis and make warranty projections: Nevada Chart, Times-to-Failure, Dates of Failure or Usage (e.g., mileage, cycles, etc.).
- Non-Parametric Life Data Analysis: Use Kaplan-Meier, Simple Actuarial or Standard Actuarial techniques for non-parametric life data analysis.
- Reliability Test Design: Determine the appropriate sample size, test duration or other variables for designing effective reliability tests and demonstration tests.
- Repairable System Analysis: Use the General Renewal Process (GRP) model or the Mean Cumulative Function (MCF) to analyze recurrent event data. Or use the specialized Event Log Folio to convert system failure and repair data into times-to-failure and times-to-repair.
- Monte Carlo Simulation with SimuMatic®: Automatically perform analyses on simulated data sets in order to investigate confidence bounds, testing scenarios and many other reliability engineering questions.